Everything You Missed in 2017
Links are in blue.
Click them to view the photo or video!
January & Febraury
- Everything you missed in 2017 starts now! Jesse McCartney kicked off 2017 with a College tour where he performed at various state Colleges in the country. His first stop was at University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point on Jan. 27th, where he announced that he’s been working on new music, and he performed the old classic “Right Back In The Water” for the first time in years! After making a stop in Minnesota to perform at University of Saint Mary, Jesse came back to Wisconsin for his finale January show at UW-Madison!
- Starting off the 1st of February with a “#coffeebreak” post – he made his way over to Searcy, AR to perform at Harding University on February 18th.
March & April
- Jesse performed at Pace University Amateur Night on March 2nd in New York, NY and posted a couple of selfies of himself out and about in the city with his fresh blonde hair. With no shows booked for the rest of March, he remained active on social media; sharing with fans a #throwbackthursday and #flashbackfriday photo of himself as a youngin’ in a hot red drop-top and listening to TLC on a walkman.
- Studio time! As Jesse mentioned earlier in the year, he’s been working on new music and gave us sneak peeks of him in the studio. Click here to see a clip of one of his many studio sessions!
- Wanna sit on Jesse’s couch? With his birthday (April 9th) just around the corner, Jesse had a few shows booked for April performing at Ball State, Case University, and Bellarmine University just to name a few. But before hitting the road again, Jesse celebrated his “dirty 30’s” with his best friends in Mammoth Lakes, CA.
May & June
- Booked back to back in Wisconsin, Jesse went north and went straight to… Walmart? But later in the day, Jesse performed at UW-Oshkosh for their Bye Gosh Fest on May 4th then went on to perform at UW-Riverfalls next, UW-Eau Claire, then leaving the cheese state to perform at University of Sioux Falls in South Dakota. Check out this photo of Jesse backstage at UW-Riverfalls!
- Harry Potter World! After flying back home, Jesse took a break to hang out with his girlfriend Katie Peterson and others at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Click here to see a photo of him enjoying a butterbeer!
- For one last performance for the month of May, Jesse performed at Depaul University‘s FEST 2017 on May 26th.
- After taking a break to focus on music and only one performance at Pool After Dark on June 11th- 8 days later, Jesse celebrated Katie’s 30th birthday in Ahau Talum located in Mexico with friends and family. Days later, Jesse went groomsmen shopping for the wedding of his longtime best friend, Drew Lipson!
July & August
- Happy 4th of July! For the entire month of July, Jesse enjoyed his time with family and friends, worked on new music, and did many other activities before hitting the road again in August.
- After his performance at The Pool After Dark on August 5th, Jesse took a trip to Mexico to celebrate the birthday of a close friend with Katie on August 11th.
- Did you see the Solar Eclipse? Jesse did! Click here to see a photo of him watching the eclipse on August 21st.
- On August 24th, Jesse performed at Fairmount State University in West Virginia.
- New Photoshoot! Jesse shared on his Instagram Story a clip of him in the middle of getting his photos taken during a photoshoot.
September & October
- On September 6th, Jesse went live on Facebook with Katie to promote FabFitFun – a company that sends a box full of seasonal’s best straight to your doorstep. Check out the video here.
- Before his upcoming shows, Jesse and Katie took a trip to Stockholm, Sweden to celebrate their 5 year anniversary. Also check out this beautiful photo of them together.
- Hitting the road again, Jesse performed at University of North Carolina, Fitchburg State, and Northern Arizona University on September 22nd, 23rd, and 29th.
- October 2nd, Jesse tweeted about the Las Vegas Shooting.
- Jesse was booked for the majority of October with shows beginning with Hamilton College (Oct. 6), Pool After Dark (Oct. 7), and Illinois State University (Oct. 12) just to name a few.
- On Oct. 29th, he shared an adorable photo of him with a baby goat. Click here to see it.
November & December
- Went to his best friend Drew’s wedding on November 4th. Click here for a video of him as a groomsmen walking with a bridesmaid down the sandy aisle!
- While on his way to his performance at Elmira College on November 10th, he picked up a group of fans to take them to the show! So sweet!
- Jesse and Katie threw a friendsgiving gathering at his home in Hollywood Hills.
- On November 20th, Jesse shared on Instagram a new photo with a beautiful caption reflecting on this year. Photo & caption here.
- He went live on Facebook with family and friends for a “Yatch Rock” party on November 22nd.
- Jesse and Katie went live on Facebook and Instagram to teach everyone how to make their favorite egg nogg. Click here to watch it!
- Shared a new photo from one of his photoshoots on social media!
- On Dec. 14th, Jesse shared a clip of him in the studio listening to one of the new songs that he’s been working on.
- Click here to listen to some of Jesse’s favorite “JAMs” of this year on Spotify!
- Merry Christmas from Jesse!
You’re now all caught up!
If you want to see extra photos and videos of Jesse from 2017, check out the sources below!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sources: Jesse McCartney (Twitter & Instagram), Katie Peterson (Instagram), and JesseMacsAngel (Facebook).